Monday, December 1, 2008

AFA goes live on YouTube, Register ONLINE for the Convention

I am delighted to report that the AFA has posted the first of several upcoming segments from its TV show NO FOOT NO HORSE on YouTube for the entire equine community to enjoy and learn more about the importance of hoofcare. Click here to View! Please share these educational pieces with horse owners and fellow farriers.

COUNTDOWN TO CONVENTION!
AFA Convention Registration is now available online!
Sign-up early for the best rate at http://theafastore.com/
February 25 - 28, 2009

Throughout my career as a farrier, the education I received at the convention has served to empower my skills and grow my business year-after-year. The friendships I have made continue to enrich my life to this day. The access to the collective knowledge of hundreds of colleagues at the AFA Convention is simply priceless as our craft is one honed over decades under foot and across the anvil. I can personally vouch for the long-lasting benefits I have inured from those willing to help me simply adjust my forging techniques or maneuver a shoe or nail into a better spot; it is what I draw on everyday to better serve my clients and horses.

Great educational programs and events are happening in every moment at the AFA Convention. Just look at the schedule! It is up to YOU and you alone to make the AFA your best educational tool. You can start by showing up at the convention, getting involved and proactively participating.

I hope to see you in Chattanooga, Andrew.

No comments: